Friday, July 24, 2015

HUMAN BREAST MILK vs. COW WTF?

Human breast milk. you wouldn't have sex with a cow but you drink her milk so how about drinking milk for humans made by humans?
Once again, 'murrican society has conditioned us to have a knee jerk reaction and be repulsed by that idea.
Here's an image. You come home to your husband, boyfriend, whatever, and find him mounting a cow in sexual congress. OMG! 
BUT you're all fine and dandy with drinking that which emanates from said cow's titties!
So visions of $$$ were dancing in my head as I thought about how to market my brilliant concept in the mainstream media until (cue up needle scraping across vinyl sound effect) a google search found me this:

ONLY THE BREAST 


So now my enterprise is a MOOt point....

No comments:

Post a Comment

will smith's misguided impression of Chivalry

Sticks and stones  May break my bones  but names will never hurt me. "Jada, I love ya, GI JANE2 can't wait to see ya, aright?"...